- Call Me Directly at: 877.XTROOPER
- DWI or DWAID (“Driving While Ability Impaired Drugs” – Vehicle and Traffic Law section 1192, generally)
- Internet Crimes (includes Revenge Porn — Represent victims of Revenge Porn in civil matters)
- Criminally Negligent Homicide (Penal Law section 125.10)
- Larceny (Penal Law section 155.00)
- Marijuana Possession (Penal Law section 221.00)
- Narcotics Possession (Penal Law section 220.00; e.g., heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine possession/sale)
- Prescription Drug Sales/Possession (PL Section 220; also, Public Health Law out-of-container possession)
- Harassment (Penal Law sections 240.25; 240.26; 240.30 00)
- Domestic Violence (includes Harassment 2nd Degree; Assault, and “mandatory arrest” situations)
- White Collar Crime (Embezzlement – Penal Law section 155.00)
- Violation of Probation (Criminal Procedure Law section 410.00; Penal Law Section 65)
- Internet Crimes (includes Revenge Porn)
- Traffic Tickets (Speeding; Collision Tickets under the Vehicle and Traffic Law)
- CDL and Truckers Representation (e.g., overweight or NY HUT tickets or Safety Rating challenges)
Put an ‘XTROOPER’ on your side to defend your criminal charge!
Sometimes, people charged with a crime may feel as though they face stacked odds. They do.
They feel as though there’s no way to beat the system. That they may as well plead guilty. Let me assure you, a plea of guilty is not necessarily a prudent course of action. Certainly, without the benefit of a skilled defense attorney to first review your charge and case.
That is where The Inniss Firm, PLLC can help. Criminal charges can follow you for the rest of your life. Irrespective of whether you have committed the crime for which you are charged, an experienced Suffern NY criminal law attorney can benefit you in resolving the matter in court.
The Inniss Firm, PLLC can help. Principle attorney Randall F. Inniss is an experienced criminal law attorney and former 22-year State Trooper. He is someone who is intricately familiar with not only the court and criminal justice system, but police work. This kind of familiarity with all aspects of the criminal justice system – from the dual perspective of a former cop and criminal defense attorney – can assist immeasurably in resolving your case. Someone who knows how officers think; how cases are developed from the ground up and the nuances of crime scene examination. Not a course for the inexperienced.
That type of police background and crime scene experience referenced is not common. It can, ultimately, result in you getting a more favorable resolution to your case. There are intricacies in examining police reports, and merits to perusing the alleged crime scene. Benefits to having someone painstakingly listen to you and review all aspects of the allegations. Believe in yourself and realize that you deserve this high level of representation.
Never attempt to handle a criminal charge yourself without the benefit of counsel’s review. It is unlikely you are versed fully about your level of exposure, to include the collateral consequences of a criminal conviction. Most courts will insist upon you being represented by an attorney and will appoint counsel if you cannot afford to privately retain.
A New York criminal and DWI defense attorney can better prepare you for the outcome of your case. For the average person, there are aspects of the case that many believe as essential – think “he didn’t read me my rights!” – which may have no bearing on your outcome whatsoever. Other misconceptions surrounding your case can lead you to believe in unrealistic expectations. Consulting with the right skilled criminal defense attorney can help you navigate through common misconceptions and explain the core issues to guide you to a successful conclusion.
Facing criminal charges can be difficult and, yes, the odds are oftentimes stacked. There is much an attorney can do to help. Ensure you consult and hire the right defense attorney, one whose practice focuses on criminal law and has experience in what you face.
The professionals at The Inniss Firm, PLLC have unparalleled expertise – both as a former cop and as an attorney whose focus is criminal defense — which can guide your criminal matter to a successful conclusion. Don’t leave your future to chance!
Call TOLL FREE at 1.833.XTROOPER for a complimentary case strategy session!