- Truck Driver charged with NYS HUT violation (alleged to have switched sticker to another truck and failed to pay Highway Use Taxes.) Charge reduced to a Parking Ticket! May, 2019
- Client charged with Criminal Possession of a Firearm (loaded handgun) and Criminal Possession Controlled Substance 3rd Degree, 2 separate counts (Heroin and Cocaine) following police executing residential Search Warrant — Case dismissed (ACD) – January, 2019
- Felony level (3/4 lb) traffic stop and Marijuana (Criminal Possession of Marihuana 4th Degree) charge case dismissed! and charge made following a traffic stop. Case dismissed! — January, 2018
- Felony level Criminal Possession of a Weapon (handgun) and Criminal Mischief 4th Degree case (Misdemeanor.) Gun charge dismissed and Criminal Mischief case reduced to a Violation. September, 2017
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th Degree (Heroin) arrest when police discovered inside residence. Case dismissed! June, 2017
- Client charged with Assault 4th Degree. Charge dismissed. July, 2016
- Trucker charged with Misdemeanor Transportation Law Log Book Violation and Tax law safety infractions. Charged Dismissed. January, 2018
- Felony level Grand Larceny 4th Degree case occurred when client accused of taking property from a personal residence. Case reduced to a traffic ticket. September, 2016
- Endangering the Welfare of A Child case. Dismissed (With Prejudice). July, 2016
- Assault 3rd Degree case and Endangering Welfare of a Child – Case dismissed! July, 2016
- Trucker charge with Transportation Law Log Book and Overweight Misdemeanors — Case Dismissed September, 2016
Contact our Rockland County DWI attorney today to begin building your defense and gain legal advice. Our skilled and trusted attorney is prepared to help you have the most successful case possible.
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients’ cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client’s case. Your results may vary or differ from the results in this case and you should not rely on these results in forming your opinion about selecting our firm. Each case and facts are different and can vary from court to court. The Inniss Firm, PLLC.